1. How did you get into the funeral industry?
2. What does it mean to be a full-service funeral home?
3. Your website talks about pre-needs. How do those work?
4. If I am doing a cremation, can I still do a pre-need?
5. What happens if I move, but I have a pre-arrangement with Bateman Funeral Home?
6. What documents do I need to bring to a pre-arrangement?
7. Can I do a pre-arrangement for a loved one- Like my parent or spouse?
8. If a parent dies, who is in charge of their funeral?
9. We had a living will, but it does not work anymore. How do we decide who is in charge of the funeral now?
10. If I say in my pre-arrangement that I want to be buried, can someone change it after I die?
11. Is there a different procedure that has to be followed after they die, if someone is an organ donor?
12. If I am out of state, and I died in a car crash, could I still be buried here in Newport?
13. If I want to be buried in another state, can I still do arrangements with you?
14. Does the law require you to be embalmed after you die?
15. If I am cremated, can I be buried with my spouse?